Show Us Your Design Skills!
We are seeking 5 local graphic designers to help create the look of our upcoming 2022-23 Mainstage Season marketing assets. This is a paid, collaborative project and rising, emerging, and/or student designers are encouraged to apply!
ACT’s 2022-23 Mainstage season consists of 5 productions. Guided by Dena Rutter of Dena Rutter Design, each designer will create one typographical logo for the title of a Mainstage production. Logos will be highly public facing and used across all digital (website, social media banners, billboards) and print (large scale posters, sandwich board, lobby posters, postcards) applications.
ACT seeks local designers, defined as anyone living in Western North Carolina. Rising, emerging, and/or student designers are encouraged to apply. ACT values and welcomes diversity in its workforce, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all individuals based on job-related qualifications and the ability to perform a job. ACT does not discriminate on the basis of sex, gender, religion, race, skin color, age or disability in any of its activities or operations.
Timeline for project:
- Applications are due by 11:59 pm on June 24, 2022.
- If selected, you will be notified by June 30, 2022.
- Guidelines and assets provided to those selected by July 1, 2022.
- Design work, including check-in and feedback with Dena, July 1-15, 2022
- Final designs presented to ACT and applied to poster backgrounds July 18, 2022.
- 2022-23 Mainstage 5-Pass Flex Subscription ($125/value)