Asheville Community Theatre makes scripts available for study prior to auditions. In
order to ensure that scripts are returned and in the condition in which they were checked
out, the following policies are strictly enforced:
- Each person checking out a script must leave a $10 refundable deposit or a major credit card number. We will not place a hold on your card or charge it unless you lose the script. You will also need to fill out a check-out card listing your name, address, and telephone number.
- Scripts are available to check out for a 7 day period. Scripts must be returned within 7 days, or a late fee of $10 will be charged.
- One week before the scheduled auditions, scripts are only available to be checked out for a 24 hour period. Late fees will be charged if scripts are not returned.
- We are not able to lend scripts or music for musicals, but you may look through these materials at the theatre.
- Scripts are available for check out at the Box Office. Please call us at 828-254-1320 for current Box Office hours.